This policy covers the processing of all personal information by Fetliv.com.
Information we may collect about you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in the Fetliv Forum, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number, financial and credit card information.
The following information may be collected, but will be anonymized and will not contain any information from which you can be identified:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address of your computer, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
No personally identifiable information is stored in these cookies.
If you wish to remove these cookies, you can do so by following these instructions.
We will email you to process your order and afterwards to introduce you to the benefits of our loyalty programme. We will never pass on your email address or personal information to a third party for marketing purposes other than our own. In a special delivery situations, we may provide your email address to delivery services for the sole purpose of better facilitating the delivery of your order.
To ensure we always provide you with top-notch service you deserve, Fetliv work closely with the independent review databases like Google Reviews. You will receive a final email once your order is complete to ask you to rate your experience shopping with us.
You can unsubscribe any time
When you join the Fetliv email newsletter, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link that is at the bottom of every message that we send. Or you can send a message to our customer care department and we will unsubscribe you.
How we use your personal information
Personal information you provide is used by us only for the following purposes:
- To improve your shopping experience at our website
- To process your order
- With your permission, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you
Disclosure of your information
We do not sell your personal information.
We do not share your personal information except a few special instances.
We might use or disclose personally identifiable information with:
As Required By Law
Subject to applicable law, we reserve the right to release information concerning any Site visitor where such visitor is believed to be in violation of his or her obligations to us, is partaking (or is suspected of partaking) in any illegal activity, in response to civil subpoenas and discovery requests, to protect the interests of Fetliv.com, our customers or others, and as otherwise permitted or required by law as regards to these special cases.
If we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose such information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets as may reasonably be required.
Links to other websites
Where we store your information
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers located in the United States. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet may not be completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
Changes to this policy
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA, the Act) has various provisions which ensure that any person who has access to your personal information must comply with strict rules.
The Act provides the following principles, which we follow at all times:
- We will obtain your data only for specified and lawful purposes, and shall not use it for any other purpose.
- We will ensure that personal data held shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which it is held.
- We will ensure that personal data shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
- We will ensure that personal data shall be processed in accordance with your rights under the Act.
- We will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect any personal data from any destruction, damage or loss.
- We will not transfer your personal data outside the United States.
The CCPA gives you the rights to:
- Request the specific information held about you
- Request deletion of information collected about you
- Assign an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf
Should you wish to do so, please submit your requests by:
- Filling out this form
- Contacting us by email email@example.com
Writing to us:
5950 FULTON INDUSTRIAL BLVD.
Atlanta GA 30336-2717
Once we verify your request, the information will be provided to you in 30 days by means designated in the request on payment of $10 for each request, which is to meet our costs in providing this information to you.
If for any reason any part of this policy is found to be void or unenforceable, it will be deemed severed from the remainder of the policy, which will continue in full force and effect.
Protecting the privacy of children is extremely important to us. The Website is intended for users who are 18 years old or older. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a child under the age of 18, we will delete such information from our records. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children's Internet usage. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 18 has provided personal information, please contact us, and we will take appropriate action.